Prince George's County Trap & Skeet Center
The Prince George’s Trap and Skeet Center is a premier shotgun clay target shooting facility. Our facility is one of only 47 Gun Clubs in the U.S. that offer the Olympic Games of International Trap (also known as International Bunker) and International Skeet. Whether enjoyed as a personal hobby or competitive sport, clay target shooting can become an enjoyable lifetime activity.
Large modern facilities provide fun and challenging games for beginner to experienced shooters:
- 22-station Sporting Clays Course with covered stations
- 8 Trap fields, 13 Skeet fields
- Five-Stand, Wobble Trap, International Trap, International Skeet
- Lighted Fields
- Shotgun Rental (for onsite only)
- Shelters & Picnic Tables for shooters
- Paved paths
- Clubhouse deck overlooking fields
- First Shot Safety Program
- Instruction for all levels
- Leagues for all levels
- Able to accommodate large groups
- Corporate outings, tournament hosting
- Pavilion rental available for large groups event
All services are first-come, first-served, with no reservations required. All shotguns and shells are subject to inspection. Check in at the clubhouse to purchase tickets to shoot.
Sign up to receive our Trap & Skeet Center e-news that features club events and announcements. Email email@example.com with the subject line "Add me to your mailing list."
First Shot Class
First Shot is an excellent way to introduce first-time shooters, and a refresher for novice shooters, to firearm safety in shotgun shooting sports. The program provides participants with an introduction to shotgun safety and gun club etiquette by a qualified range officer for shotgun clay target shooting.
Saturday and Sunday from 10 am-3 pm
5 targets, 5 shells, ear and eye protection
This 30-40-minute class is mandatory for those:
- new to shotgun sports
- have little experience
Reservations are encouraged, call the club to reserve your spot.
Trap & Skeet Programs
Instruction for all ages
- Instructional Lessons
- First Shot Safety Program
- Safety Classes
- Target Shooting Summer Camp
- Tournament & League Hosting
- Our qualified staff can help you plan your outing or tournament
- Small or large groups
- Learn more about our tournaments and leagues
Safety is our number one concern
Clay target shooting is among the safest of all recreational sports. At the Prince George’s County Trap & Skeet Center, we strictly adhere to the rules of shooting safety. As a firearms user, it is your responsibility to know how to properly handle your firearm safely. Novice shooters will receive gun safety instructions before use and must take the First Shot Safety Program.
- Eye & ear protection is mandatory
- All shotguns and shells are subject to inspection
- Shotguns having a barrel length of less than 23 inches are NOT allowed