Park Building Rental
Need a location to hold your next event? Our park buildings are unstaffed facilities that can hold parties of 50 to 75 people, perfect for a birthday, graduation, retirement party, and many other occasions. Browse our facility options and make your reservation online today.
Patrons must make reservations online. The rental fee and security deposit are due at the time of reservation.
Patrons will need to be verified in Parks Direct, by providing valid proof of residency and age in order to receive the Resident rate. Renters must be 21 years of age or older.
If you are not verified at the time you make your reservation, you will be charged and need to pay the non-resident rate. Once you are verified with the Permits Office, a refund for the difference will be processed and sent to you. Verification must be made by the date of your rental in order to be eligible for a refund.
Rules & Regulations for Park Permitted Sites
- Most park buildings include picnic areas adjacent to the buildings and are included in the rental permit
- Daytime picnics must end at 7 p.m.
- Picnic areas have picnic tables and grills but renters may bring a portable grill (charcoal)
- Please note that the Suitland Water Tank does not have an adjacent picnic area.
- The rental block includes event time as well as set-up, decorating, and clean-up.
Park Building Rental Process
- All park buildings require a $200 security deposit that is charged at the time of reservation.
- The deposit will cover damages, insufficient clean-up or rule violations.
Change Fee Policies
- $25 change fee will be charged for paid reservations that switch to another location, change rental time, change number of rental hours booked, or move to another date (must be requested 30 days before event date).
Cancellation policy is based off of number of days from the event you wish to cancel, not from the number of days in which you reserved.
- All cancellations prior to 60 full days of an event will result in an 80% refund of the rental cost.
- All cancellations between 60 and 14 full days of an event will result in a 50% refund of the rental cost.
- All cancellations within 14 full days of an event will not be eligible for any refund.